Logo

Logo
Gamergirl

Friday, June 10, 2011

Catching up

So as of this upcoming Monday my life as I have known it up until this point will change forever. I will be beginning my new career with Gannett. I can not even begin to say how excited/scared out my mind I am. I can only pray that I will live up to their expectations as well as my own.
In nerd news here is a picture from the Steampunk World's Faire from a few weeks ago like I promised:
I'm proud of how my costume came out, though a few things do need to be tweaked.
In gamer news, my human mage Mistk is level 75 making her ten levels away from the level cap. So excited to see how quickly she is progressing... though that is mainly do to my lack of social life at the moment... which will definitely not be the case any longer come Monday. Real world here I come... kicking and screaming... lol
Peace, love, and video games -Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment