Logo

Logo
Gamergirl

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its been awhile

So its been two months since my last post, which is quite negligent on my part. Not to make excuses, but honestly, I've been kind of busy. I graduated from college, and I got a job. I haven't started working yet but I am excited to begin. It's amazing how many changes have occurred in my life in such a short amount of time.

I just recently bought Portal 2 and I am excited to begin playing it once it comes in the mail. I should probably play Portal 1 first though :P. I'm still horribly addicted to World of Warcraft, I've started a new character, a human mage name Mistk. She's level 45 as of this posting, but I'm hoping to have her to at least level 50 by this weekend. Well that's it for now. I will do my best to update much more regularly but with my new job starting soon I can't make to many promises. This weekend is also the Steampunk World's Faire. I have been working on my costumes for months and I am so excited to finally get to wear them. I'll post some pics some time next week hopefully. Until next time. 
Peace, love, and video games -Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment