Logo

Logo
Gamergirl

Thursday, February 3, 2011

When the runaway train comes to a stop

Things have been mellowing out and I am beginning to adjust to my new schedule. It would help if there wasn't a blizzard every other day... but eh nothings perfect. I'm starting to feel like my life is coming to a standstill with very little progress being made in most areas of my life... but graduation is around the corner in May so maybe things will begin to pickup again. All in all I'm trying to keep busy. Went out with a group of my friends last night to do some Karaoke and it was so much fun. It was exactly what I needed actually. I've in such a funk lately that I needed to just get out and let loose. I think this weekend will be full of friends and revelry. Just what the doctor ordered.
Peace, love, and video games -Krystle

1 comment:

  1. video games are really good whats happend to pc video games why are they going out there going to be a miss they have to be made on computer anyway keep going you will get there life only stands still when you stop

    ReplyDelete